What is Teen Driver Mode in a Buick vehicle?
Guide to setting up Teen Driver Mode in a Buick
What is Teen Driver Moder in your Buick and how do you use it? Watch the video and review below to learn about this technology. You can find the latest Buick models and options here at Carl Black Orlando in Orlando, FL.
The video is the ultimate guide to setting up and using Teen Driver Mode in your Buick. It gives audio as well as text directions. You can review the text directions below.
What does Buick Teen Driver Mode do?
Teen Driver Mode allows you to set more controls in your vehicle. The goal is to keep your teen driver safer. You can set an upper speed-limit along with an upper audio volume limit. Keeping the speed and noise reduced will help your teen pay attention to how they’re driving and hopefully help them make safer decisions.
Steps to turning on Teen Driver Mode
In order to use Teen Driver Mode, you’ll need a set of keys that will be registered to that mode. If you’re sharing one set of keys, you’ll want to consider getting a second set. Here are the steps to follow once you have an equipped vehicle and a set of keys.
- Make sure the vehicle is on and parked.
- Select Settings on the infotainment screen to access Teen Driver.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
- Place the key fob in the transmitter pocket, between the driver and front passenger seats.
- Use the infotainment screen to add your key.
- Teen Driver Mode will automatically activate whenever the registered key is used to drive.