You deserve the elite treatment Choose a business partner that works as hard as you do.
Dedicated to your unique business needs
Our commercial vehicle experts know the meaning of hard work. We’re dedicated to learning your unique business needs and ensuring your work vehicles never miss a beat. View our inventory of work-ready vehicles or learn more about our commitment to serving your business.
Located in Orlando, FL 11500 East Colonial Drive Orlando, FL 32817
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Benefits of Partnering with Us
Extended service hours
BUSINESS CHOICE OFFERS: FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS As your business partner, we’re offering cash allowances on either GM Accessories or upfits on the purchase of your new Chevrolet.
Your tax dollars at work
Immediately write off up to 100% of the purchase price of eligible Chevy vehicles!* Your Business Elite dealer is committed to helping business owners do what it takes to get the job done. Now, under new tax depreciation laws, your business may be eligible to immediately deduct up to 100% of the purchase price of an unlimited number of qualifying Chevy vehicles purchased in 2021 for business use.*
Up to $18,200 Per Vehicle
(no aggregate limitation)*
- Chevrolet Colorado (except 4WD w/ 2.8L diesel)
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Chevrolet Bolt EUV
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Trailblazer
- Chevrolet Trax
- Chevrolet Malibu
- Chevrolet Spark
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet Corvette
Up to 100% of purchase price Per Vehicle
(No per vehicle or aggregate limitation) *
- Chevrolet Colorado (4WD w/ 2.8L diesel only)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Short Box)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Standard & Long Box)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Chassis Cab
- Chevrolet Silverado 4500/5500/6500 Chassis Cab
- Chevrolet Low Cab Forward
- Chevrolet Blazer
- Chevrolet Traverse
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet Express Passenger Van
- Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
- Chevrolet Express Cutaway Van
Welcome to Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Orlando
Thank you for making your way to Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Orlando, your certified Chevrolet, Buick, GMC dealer serving drivers throughout Orlando and the surrounding areas. At our dealership, you’ll find a solid selection of new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC models for sale, as well as a carefully inspected lineup of pre-owned vehicles. We also have a well-connected finance center run by a qualified team of finance experts, who can help you get the right loan or lease in a quick, easy, and transparent manner.
Our commitment to our customers continues well beyond the date of purchase. We also have a professional team of Chevrolet, Buick, GMC technicians on hand with the skills and equipment to handle all manner of maintenance and repairs, as well as a full stock of authentic parts. Make your way to Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC Of Orlando in Orlando for quality vehicles, a friendly team, and professional service at every step of the way. And if you have any questions for us, you can always get in touch at 888-502-0763.
* Federal tax depreciation deductions are only available for vehicles used in a trade or business and are subject to change without notice. Each taxpayers’ tax situation is unique; please consult your tax advisor to determine your business’ vehicle depreciation deduction. Trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code with a GVWR over 6,000 lbs. and placed in service during 2021 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to 100% of the purchase price. Passenger automobiles as defined in the Internal Revenue Code (including SUVs, trucks and crossovers with a GVWR up to 6,000 lbs.) and placed in service during 2021 qualify for immediate depreciation deductions of up to $18,200 per vehicle. For more information, visit irs.gov. This advertisement is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as tax advice, or as a promise of availability or amount of any potential tax benefit or reduced tax liability.