How do GMC rear-seat media systems work?
GMC rear-seat media system explanation and guide
How do GMC rear-seat media systems work? Watch the video or read below to learn about rear-seat entertainment systems. You can find the latest GMC vehicles here at Carl Black Orlando in Orlando, FL.
Steps to using the GMC rear-seat entertainment system
In case you’ve missed any of the steps in the video above, we’ve transcribed them for you here. Using your rear-seat media system is so simple your kids can learn to set it up. Just follow along with the video or the following steps.
- Plug in any external devices such as game consoles or streaming media using the HDMI ports on the center console between the driver and front passenger seats.
- To turn the system on, tap on the touchscreen twice.
- Choose the source that your device is plugged into. Alternatively, you can use an app for entertainment.
- That’s all there is to it.
What are the benefits of a GMC rear-seat media system?
If you’re looking for a way to keep your rear-seat passengers occupied, you can’t do much better than the GMC rear-seat media system. While other vehicles may offer similar systems, the GMC one comes with a few key benefits. Check it out.
- The app options can be controlled through the front display screen, making it easy for parents to monitor what their kids are watching.
- The system comes with wireless headphones that are easy to use, so the rest of the car doesn’t need to listen in.
- The two rear screens can play two separate things, which is well suited to kids who don’t want to watch the same thing.