The 2022 Chevrolet Blazer offers the latest vehicle amenities in technology and comfort
2022 Chevrolet Blazer Technology and Comfort Features
What are the best amenities in the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer? Keep reading below to learn about its best features. You can find the Chevy Blazer here at Carl Black Orlando in Orlando, FL.
2022 Chevrolet Blazer – top three technology features
- Electronic locking glove box: In previous car models, we’ve seen glove boxes that were lockable with a key. However, that is less convenient than this new version, which is electronically lockable. Your most important items can be stored there for safekeeping.
- Power programmable liftgate: The liftgate of the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer can open automatically rather than manually, which means that people with limited strength or mobility can still use it. Furthermore, it is programmable, which means that you can set a height for it to open to.
- Keyless Open and Start: If you’re the type of person who throws everything into your purse and pockets with no organization, this feature can bail you out. Keyless Open and Start means that the key FOB needs to be near or within the vehicle, but you can keep it in your purse or pockets, and the vehicle will still start.
2022 Chevrolet Blazer – top three comfort features
- Memory settings: Memory settings in the 2022 Chevrolet Blazer include those for the driver’s seat, exterior mirrors, and the steering column. Once you have the perfect angle for these features, save it as your profile, and the vehicle will be able to remember and reset to your preferences.
- Heated and ventilated front seats: The front seats will help get you to the optimal temperature with heating and ventilation. Plus, the driver’s seat offers an 8-way power adjuster and the front passenger seat has a 6-way power adjuster.
- Heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel: The 2022 Chevrolet Blazer thinks of everything, even the comfort of your hands. The steering wheel has a comfortable leather wrap, heating, and easily accessible controls for audio, cruise, and phone systems.