When is the 2021 GMC Yukon coming out?
2021 GMC Yukon Release Date
The 2021 GMC Yukon is already on the verge of release. Needless to say, acolytes of the beastly GMC SUV are on the edge of their seats. When exactly is the 2021 GMC Yukon slated to release?
The 2021 GMC Yukon and 2021 GMC Yukon XL are slated to arrive in summer 2020. As of this writing, the 2021 Yukon is on order here at Carl Black Orlando, but not in stock quite yet. That could certainly have changed by the time you’re reading this; hit the link above to see.
For the latest updates or any questions about the 2021 GMC Yukon, contact us today!
Exciting Highlights and Features of the 2021 GMC Yukon
The 2021 GMC Yukon is loaded with features sure to delight newcomers and long-term fans alike. Stand-out elements of this rugged machine include the:
- First-in-class available four-corner air ride adaptive suspension
- All-new available active response 4WD™ system
- All-new available Denali-exclusive interior design
- Best-in-class available 420 horsepower
- Class-leading available 9 camera views
- Class-leading available 15” diagonal head-up display
The 2021 GMC Yukon is sure to be ready for whatever adventures come your way. The design is bigger and bolder than ever, while it’s outfitted throughout with first-class appointments, class-leading available tech and professional-grade capability. In addition to the SLE, SLT and Denali trims, buyers can opt to spring for the first-ever Yukon AT4. The vehicle is slated to come with different ten color options on the exterior and four on the interior.
You may also be interested in the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer.
Features of the 2021 GMC Yukon Denali
Those who choose the Denali trim of the 2021 GMC Yukon will enjoy exciting elements such as a(n):
- All-new Denali-exclusive interior design
- Class-leading power sliding center console
- First-in-class four-corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
First-Ever Yukon AT4 in Orlando, FL
The first-ever Yukon AT4 is specially optimized for off-road adventures. The vaunted trim achieves this via exclusive features and a purposeful design. The 2021 GMC Yukon AT4 trim is slated to arrive in late-summer 2020.
Stand-out features of the 2021 Yukon AT4 include:
- Class-leading 15” head-up display with Inclinometer
- All-new high-definition surround vision
- 20” Goodyear® all-terrain tires
- Distinctive AT4 interior