What phone-charging options are available in the Buick Envision?
Buick Envision – wireless and USB smartphone charging systems
What phone-charging options are available in the Buick Envision? The Buick Envision features wireless and USB charging options for smartphones and other portable devices. Below, you can view a video guide on how to use wireless charging or USB charging in the Buick Envision. Visit Carl Black Orlando in Orlando, FL, to find luxury Buick models.
Tips for making the most of USB data ports and charging ports in the Buick Envision
Some of these tips are taken straight from the video above. Watch that video for a quick summary of how to use the USB ports in your Buick model. Read these tips for more ideas.
- The vehicle must be on, in ACC mode, or using Retained Accessory Power (Retained Accessory Power charges your phone for ten minutes after the ignition is off unless the driver door is opened).
- Locate the USB port closest to you. There are standard ports in the front and rear rows of seats.
- Consider keeping a USB phone cord handy in one of your vehicle’s storage compartments.
- You can use a USB cable to set up wireless Apple CarPlay ™ in your Buick.
- You can use a USB cable to set up wireless Android Auto ™ in your Buick.
Tips and tricks for wireless charging in Buick vehicles
Wireless charging is even easier to use than USB charging, but for many of us, it is a novelty. Don’t worry, you’ll learn fast. There are only a few things that you need to know.
- Like with USB charging, the vehicle must be on, in ACC mode, or using Retained Accessory Power.
- Retained Accessory Power works the same for wireless charging as it does for USB charging.
- If your Buick model is equipped, the wireless charging pad will be located in the center console, between the driver and front passenger seats.
- The system can wirelessly charge one compatible device at a time.
- Some devices are able to wirelessly charge, others may need an adaptor.