What events for singles are taking place for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando?
Valentine’s Day 2020 Speed Dating and Single Mixers in Orlando, FL
While Valentine’s Day is, on the surface, all about couples, there are actually a lot of events going on in Orlando aimed at those who roll solo. While there’s nothing wrong with remaining independent, some singles like to use Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to look for a match. As such, a lot of speed dating and mixing events have arisen. Read on for some of our top picks this year.
- Where? Jaber Lebanese Cuisine, 2611 Edgewater Dr., Orlando FL
- When? Friday, February 14th from 6:30 to 11:30 PM
This event claims to be the largest of its kind in Orlando. Per usual, the Speed Dating & Mixer is aimed at finding attendees a suitable match. This is for those looking for an event with classy vibes. The cost is $20 to $25.
- Where? Civic Center, 4973 Cason Cove Drive, Orlando FL
- When? Saturday, February 15th at 7:00 PM
This next speed dating event actually occur a day after Valentine’s. It’s got a more casual vibe, with an emphasis on karaoke, drinks and games. The cost to take part is $20.
- Where? SHOTS Orlando, 69 E Pine St., Floor 1, Orlando FL
- When? Friday, Feb. 14, from 5 PM until 2 AM the next morning.
Those looking to mingle in a hipper setting can head to SHOTS. The bar even advertises special perks for ladies.
- Where? M Lounge, 2000 N Orange Ave Suite 300, Orlando FL
- When? Friday, Feb. 14 at 8:00 PM
This bash advertises itself as more casual and comfortable than a typical “single mingle.”