Do any GMC vehicles come with a rear-seat entertainment system?
GMC vehicle rear-seat media system video and text guide
Yes, some GMC models and trim levels will come with a rear-seat entertainment system. Newer models are more likely to feature this technology. If you’re looking for a vehicle with rear-seat media, visit Carl Black Orlando to learn more. We can’t wait to see you here in Orlando, FL.
Steps to using the GMC rear-seat entertainment system
Here we have a rough outline of the steps to using the rear-seat media system. You’ll find that this system is extremely easy to use, for both kids and adults. Furthermore, you can use the two screens to watch two different shows and listen with two separate headsets, so everyone will be kept happy.
- Plug in external devices like game consoles or streaming media players using the HDMI ports at the rear of the center console.
- Make sure the streaming stick is plugged into the HDMI port and the power outlet if needed.
- To enable the 110V power outlet, press the outlet button on the left side of the steering wheel.
- To turn on the rear-seat media system, double tap the screen. This will take you to the home screen.
- Choose an available source. If your device is plugged in, you’ll choose the appropriate HDMI port.
- The front touchscreen display can also be used to control the rear screens and select the inputs.
- You can connect the provided Bluetooth headset or any wireless headphones by using the headphone icon on the rear-seat media system. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair a headset.